What is BVE?
BVE (Broadcast Video Expo) is the largest broadcast industry show in the UK, featuring technologies and services for the production, management and broadcast of audio visual content. More than 250 companies will be exhibiting, and there is also an extensive, free programme of expert-led seminars.
Whilst the show is intended for professionals currently working in the industry, the doors are opened to students from 12.00 on Thursday 26th and this can be a great opportunity to find out what is happening in the industry and network with potential employers. Pre-registering online, for free, is recommended – full details regarding the admissions policy are below.
Christy Media Solutions’ stand is M44, and you’re more than welcome to come along and have a chat about your career plans, jobs in the broadcast sector, or simply to get some advice on your job hunting strategy. We also have a limited number of pre-bookable meeting slots available. If you would like to pre-book a meeting with a member of the team, please click here.
Where is the show?
BVE is held in the ExCeL building, London. Click here for the ExCeL’s map and plan your journey to the show. For more information about BVE 2015, or to register for free, please click on the image below.
- Entry is free to all visitors who register in advance – entry on the day without a badge is £15
- This is a trade-only event as such we are unable to admit anyone under 18 years of age.
- Students (individuals and groups) will only be admitted to the show on Thursday 26th February from midday
- All visitors must co-operate with the security team and all bags are liable to security searches.
- Any equipment brought into the show i.e. laptops, cameras must be registered at the Information Desk.
- Please retain receipts for any equipment purchased, as proof of purchase will be required when leaving the event.
- Name badges must be worn at all times.
- Filming / photography is not permitted unless prior consent has been obtained from the organisers.