www.broadcastgraduate.com is a website wholly owned and operated by Christy Media Solutions.
The terms ‘Broadcast Graduate’, ‘Christy Media Solutions’, ‘CMS’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 St. Pauls Court, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11 1LJ, United Kingdom. Christy Media Solutions is a registered company in England & Wales, No. 5338642.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Christy Media Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2013.
What data do we collect?
It is the policy of Christy Media Solutions (“CMS”) to only gather essential information and contact details relating to your search for permanent employment or contracting opportunities via CMS. CMS is registered to store information supplied by its visitors under the Data Protection Act.
This information is exclusively collected and stored on the CMS database which is not open to scrutiny from anyone other than authorised CMS employees, and will not be divulged to any third party except in the context of your search for work and with your specific permission.
The use of, access to or the submitting of information to the broadcastgraduate.com Website shall be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be altered from time to time and the continued use of, access to or the submitting of information to the Website will be deemed acceptance of the altered terms and conditions.
Why we collect data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Processing job applications
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services.
How we use the data we collect
- We may contact you with relevant new employment opportunities.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new employment opportunities or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. There will always be an “unsubscribe” button on such emails so that you can choose to opt out of further communications. We don’t agree with spam and try to keep such mailings targeted and to a minimum.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the CMS Website.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can contact us to request that we do not use your email address for mailings, but do retain your information for future job opportunities. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com.
- You can also contact us to request that we remove your information from our database.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
4 St. Pauls Court
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Whilst Christy Media Solutions uses reasonable care in publishing the information found on this Website, it is provided purely for information and you should not rely upon it without seeking further guidance as it may be altered at any time by CMS, without notice.
CMS gives no guarantee of the continued existence or availability of any appointment advertised on this site. By using this Website you assume the risk that the information on this Website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or may not meet your requirements.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the contents of the broadcastgraduate.com Website (including the design of the Website) belong to CMS and accordingly all rights are reserved. Visitors to the Website are permitted to copy, print or download information from the Website for personal use only and not for any business purpose.
CMS does not warrant that the Website is free of computer viruses or any other harmful devices and accordingly CMS shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising from any Harmful Devices.
This Website was created in England. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English Law.